Friday, July 9, 2010

home sweet alabama

 I took my first trip back home last week and loved every minute of it. It was such a wonderful refresher. I spent a whole week hanging out, eating, shopping, celebrating, and just being at home. We celebrated Michelle's bday and engagement, Mom's bday, and Jordan's wedding festivities!! It was a nonstop week. Mom and I went up to Cullman for a day and 1/2 to spend time with my Ninnie. We ate with my mom side of the family and celebrated Mom's bday. I was able to get all the places I had to been craving out in New Mexico out of my system too. I enjoyed eating Jim N Nicks, Tazikis, California Pizza Kitchen, Surin West, Panera Break, and many more! For the first time I was able to be apart of Jordan's wedding festivities. It has been hard living way out here and having one of your best friend getting married because I feel like I can't contribute to anything. I was able to go to her dress fitting and be apart of her lingerie shower. It was so great to catch up and see people that mean soo much to me. Although I didn't want the week to end, I was ready to head back and see my hubby and puppy. When I got home Taylor had grilled salmon, esparagus, and grilled onions for our dinner and also had gotten me flowers. It was delicious. I have the BEST husband in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment