Friday, March 12, 2010

Aunt Toots and Uncle T!

Well it is true...T and I are going to be an aunt and uncle this year!! WHOOO HOO Lesley and Mitch (Taylor's older brother) are expecting their first child in September!! They have known for a while now but didn't tell us till after the wedding. On Sunday, we went and said our goodbyes to our families and Mitch told us then. It was hard enough leaving and this made it even harder! I think we talked about being an aunt and uncle more than we talked about the wedding... no just kidding but we did talk about it a lot! It is awesome how the Lord puts such great blessings in our lives to look forward to. I can't wait till they find out what the baby is so we can start sending some little baby stuff their way! It has definitely given me an excuse to look at the cute baby stuff every time I walk into a store. We are so happy for them and cannot wait till he/she arrives in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment