Friday, March 5, 2010

First Meal = SUCCESS!

Eating on our new plates for the first time!

So I never loved to cook until now. I have been inspired since we have been married to make some good meals for T. I have been joking ever since we got engaged about how I have some huge shoes to fill in the cooking area and it is TRUE. Taylor's mom is a great cook so I have been trying out some of her recipes. The first night we were here I made Jolie's Chicken. This was one of Holly's recipe that I had gotten at my kitchen shower. It was divine. It was a taste of heaven in my mouth. The best part about it... it was sooo EASY! T loved it! I served it over rice with a salad and green beans. It made for a great first meal (not the healthiest BUT was great for a first meal!) :) Thanks Holly!

Jolie's Chicken Recipe 

Ingredients:
Boneless Chicken (6)
1 Can of Cream of Chicken soup
8 oz of Sour Cream
Parmesan Cheese
Ritz Crackers
Salt and Pepper

Instructions:
Wash and trim chicken breasts. Pat and dry and salt and pepper. Put in a greases glass dish. Spread sauce over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Crush lots of Ritz crackers on top. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

Sauce: 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 8 oz sour cream. Mix and add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.

Optional: Serve over rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment