Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Official....

Well the 3rd time was a charm. I am pretty much a pro now at getting my forunner registered in a new state..haha. I have never felt so dumb when I walked into the MVD (Motor Vehicle Department) for the first time. I have never felt like a genius when I walked out the 3rd time and I had the tag in my hand. It was a wonderful feeling. I had been driving on an expired tag for ohh a week and 1/2 now and was prepared every time I went anywhere to get pulled over. It was so bad that I would drive down back roads just so I wouldn't see a cop. I don't have to do that anymore though! Last night T and I took off the Alabama tag (sad) and put on the new turquoise tag. It's a beauty let me tell you...not. I think it is quite hideous, but I will get use to it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment